HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Department / Nursing Assistant PRN in Hopewell, Virginia
John Randolph Medical Center is a community hospital serving Virginia’s Hopewell, Colonial Heights, Petersburg and surrounding communities since 1915. At our hospital, you can access the advanced technology and sophisticated treatments typically found in larger medical centers, alongside high-quality, expert care and a welcoming environment.
TheDepartment / Nursing Assistant *PRN*will perform the following:
· Demonstrates the knowledge and skill to provide care to patients under the direction of the professional nurse.
· Demonstrates knowledge and skill to perform all patient record and transcription activities.
· Uses computer proficiently.
· Communicates effectively and professionally with internal and external customers.
· Functions in an organized and time conscious manner.
· Presents self in a professional manner.
EDUCATION : High School graduate or GED.
Successful completion of a nursing assistant training program or Nursing Fundamentals course (for student nurses).
Preferred One year experience as a nursing assistant in an acute care or long term care facility. Recent computer experience; data entry and retrieval. Experience with medical terminology. Experience as a unit secretary is preferred.
Licensure by the Virginia State Board of Nursing required.
Job: *Nursing Support
Title: Department / Nursing Assistant PRN
Location: Virginia-Hopewell-John Randolph Medical Center - Hopewell
Requisition ID: 02699-41176